$profile, azure, $PsDefaultParameterValues, OpenSSH
- PowerShell User Group Austria Meeting – Q2/2021
This will happen as a virtual event May 11 17:00. We will focus on 3 topics:
– Overview of PowerShell and PowerShell tooling
– SecretsManagement Module explained
– PowerShell Crescendo by Tommy Maynard
See all the details in the link.
- Global Azure Bootcamp Austria
Happens online April 16th. See link
Trainings (in chronoligical order)
- Half day Free half-day Intro-Workshop (4.5.2021)
- 2-days Basic Course at ITLS done by Roman Stadlmair (1-2.6.2021)
- Evening Course (Teams) by Patrick Grünauer 31.5. – 23.6.2021
Optimize your Profile (Hints from the PowerShell team)
Steve Lee from the PowerShell Engineering Team wrote an acticle about the $profile and how to speed up loading. Read and learn here.
Azure Visualizer – PowerShell module
Prateek Singh wrote a module to graphically visualize Azure Resources. Read his article to learn more.
Simplify your life with $PSDefaultParameterValues
$PSDefaultParameterValues is one of those technologies, which many people in Powershell avoid and categorize as „one of those things i´ll read when i have time“. Invest 5 minutes in Jeffrey Hicks blog on „Defaults“.
Setup OpenSSH on a Windows Server
Ever wanted a complete guide on the setup of OpenSSH on Windows Server ? Here it is!
Have a nice week and stay healthy! / R.