Secrets, Signatures, Breaches, Learn
- PowerShell User Group Austria Meeting – Q2/2021
This will happen as a virtual event May 11 17:00. We will focus on 3 topics:
– Overview of PowerShell and PowerShell tooling
– SecretsManagement Module explained
– PowerShell Crescendo by Tommy Maynard (US)
See all the details in the link.
Trainings (in chronoligical order)
- Half day Free half-day Intro-Workshop (4.5.2021)
- 2-days Basic Course at ITLS done by Roman Stadlmair (1-2.6.2021)
- Evening Course (Teams) by Patrick Grünauer 31.5. – 23.6.2021
Unlocking PowerShell Secrets
Microsoft.PowerShell.SecretManagement is the new rising star on the PowerShell Tools Modules-Sky. Jeffrey Hicks wrote a blog-arricle about it with some up- and downsides. Short and easy to read.
How to sign (and run) a PowerShell Script
If you ever ran into an execution policy arror that signed scripts arent allowed, you may have figured out that signing is a quality-property which makes sense when publishing officially. Learn how to sign and run scripts here.
Track potential security risks and breaches
Using Security Events to track down breaches may be critical if you get (or got) attacked. Read this blog to learn more about it.
Learn Powershell with Microsoft Learn
„Learn“ modules on docs.microsoft.com are an easy way to get teached by the vendor on certain topics. Now there is learning path for Powershell, which we highly appreciate !
Hope, there was something in for you ! R.